- Date Posted: Feb 27, 2020
- Deadline: Mar 31, 2020
An Account officer is needed to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of the company, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Relevant work experience as an Accountant
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations.
• Hands-on experience with accounting software
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
• Additional certification
Note: You must Register first before you can apply for this Job, Thank you.